You can create ghost buttons with transparent background.
- Create Button Style using Button WPI menu in WordPress admin left menu
- Click on “Add new” button to add new button style.
- Click on “Colors” tab in Styles Settings
- Click on ” Background Color” tab
- Remove color value from the “background color” field
- Click on “Border Color” tab
- Remove color value from the “Border color” field
- Click on “Back” button to go back to main Section in Styles Settings
- Click on “Border” tab
- Select “No” form the “Border width” field
Now you can change the text “Or” in the Twin Buttons.
- Create CTA button using create “Call to Action” inside WPI menu in WordPress admin left menu
- Click on Global Settings inside the WPI menu
- Click on CTA button Tab in the Global Setting Page
- Select Enable from the “CTA Button Enabled?” dropdown list
- Select Required CTA button from the “CTA Button ID?” dropdown list
- Select Below or Above from the “CTA Button Above/below Content” dropdown list
“OR text in Twin Button” setting in Global Settings Page
Create Call to Action Button
CTA Button Global Settings to Display CTA button in every post
Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start blogging!