If you get this message “Cheatin’ uh?, you are not allowed to edit this item” when you upload image in CTA button then please follow below steps.
- Go to General settings tab in WPi Global settings.
- Disable “Media upload Enabled?”
- Click “Media” menu in WordPress admin left sidebar
- Click “Add New” button to upload required image
- Copy the uploaded image location (Absolute/Full Path)
- Create new CTA button and paste copied image location in custom image field
Media Upload setting in WPI Global Setttings menu.
Image uploaded using default WordPress media menu.
Custom Image field in CTA Buttons Frame Settings